Ark Therapuetic’s Original Grabber with Texture
Ark Grabber Textured
Autism-Products.com presents the Ark Grabber Textured!
Ark Therapeutic’s Grabber Textured is an oral motor chew tool made out of the same soft, chewy, resilient material as our regular Grabber.
It features three different surfaces to chew on: one smooth, one with circular bumps, and one with rectangular bumps. These textures simulate the feel of actual food for realistic non-food chewing practice. They also add extra tactile sensation to the lips, cheeks, gums, and tongue to help desensitize the mouth, decrease decrease oral defensiveness/aversions, and transition individuals with sensory issues from puréeed to textured foods. The Ark Grabber Textured can also be used:
- As an oral fidget for sensory seekers craving stimulation and proprioceptive input
- As a safe alternative to chewing on hands, knuckles, shirts, pencils, etc.
- As an alternative to tooth-grinding and/or thumb-sucking
- To exercise the lips, tongue, cheeks, and especially the jaw
- To allow the mouth to learn and grow strong through oral exploration
- To practice biting/chewing without the risk of choking
- To build oral strength, mobility, and control
- To satisfy the urge to chew for individuals who are fed through a g-tube