Xtra, Xtra Tough & Textured Ark Grabber
Ark Grabber Textured XXT
Autism-Products.com presents the Ark Grabber Textured XXT!
ARK’s Grabber Textured XXT is an oral motor chew tool made out of the same “Xtra Xtra Tough” material as our popular Ark Grabber XXT
It’s the toughest Ark Grabber yet! The material is firm, yet still chewy and resilient – perfect for individuals who exert more jaw pressure. The Textured XXT Ark Grabber features three different surfaces to chew on: one smooth, one with circular bumps, and one with rectangular bumps. These textures simulate the feel of actual food for realistic
non-food chewing practice. They also add extra tactile sensation to the lips, cheeks, gums, and tongue to help desensitize the mouth, decrease decrease oral defensiveness/aversions, and transition individuals with sensory issues from puréeed to textured foods. The Ark Therapeutic Grabber Textured XXT can also be used:
- As an oral fidget for sensory seekers craving stimulation and proprioceptive input
- As a safe alternative to chewing on hands, knuckles, shirts, pencils, etc.
- As an alternative to tooth-grinding and/or thumb-sucking
- To exercise the lips, tongue, cheeks, and especially the jaw
- To allow the mouth to learn and grow strong through oral exploration
- To practice biting/chewing without the risk of choking
- To build oral strength, mobility, and control
- To satisfy the urge to chew for individuals who are fed through a g-tube