Autism-Products.com presents the Ark Grabber XXT!
ARK's Grabber XXT is our toughest oral motor chew tool recommended
for avid chewers. XXT stands for "Xtra Xtra Tough!" The material is
even firmer than our popular Grabber XT,
but still resilient with enough "give" to allow for therapeutic
chewing. The Grabber is an excellent way to exercise the lips, tongue,
cheeks, and especially the jaw, allowing the mouth to learn and grow
strong through oral exploration. It can also be used:
- As an oral fidget for sensory seekers craving stimulation and proprioceptive input
- As a safe alternative to chewing on hands, knuckles, shirts, pencils, etc.
- As an alternative to tooth-grinding and/or thumb-sucking
- To help decrease oral defensiveness and food aversions
- To practice biting/chewing without the risk of choking
- To build oral strength, mobility, and control
- To satisfy the urge to chew for individuals who are fed through a g-tube